1. Social Business Process Management (SBPM)
- Social information systems in the BPM lifecycle e.g. Design, Deployment, Operation, and Evaluation
- BPM methods and paradigms to cope with Social information systems
- Process mining as social mechanism
- Influence of weak ties, social production, egalitarianism and mutual service provisioning on BPM
- Trust and reputation in business processes management carried through Social information systems
- Influence of weak ties, social production, egalitarianism and mutual service provisioning in the design and management of business processes?
- Integration of Social information systems with WFMS or other business process support systems?
- Conceptual modelling for knowledge intensive and social business processes?
2. Social Business and Social Platforms: Social information systems supporting business processes
- New opportunities offered by Social information systems for the support of business processes
- Social platforms and their support for business processes and new business models
- Value (co-)creation in social business and social platforms
- Sociality requirements of business processes according to their nature (predictable/non predictable; production/collaborative/ad hoc)
- Use of Wikis, Blogs etc. to support business processes
- Fitting between types of Social information systems and phases of the BPM lifecycle
- New trends in business knowledge modelling leveraged by social production
3. Human Aspects of Business Process Management
- Concepts, technologies, and services to support individuals acting in business processes
- Digital Assistants such as Google, Siri etc. in business process management and business processes
- Human aspects of business process management
- Human-centric business processes
- Human resource management in business processes (workloads, skills, preferences, affinities, context, mobility, etc …)